August 09, 2012

Casa, Dolce Casa

In case you haven't heard... I'm home, and happily so. Being in Milan was possibly the greatest real world experience anyone could have given me at this point in my life, but it was necessary to come home and remind myself that I do, in fact, have parents and that I am, in fact, still in high school.

Modeling teaches you to get along with people: the high strung neurotic ones, the whiny ones, etc. I've met a lot of interesting people and a lot of shitty ones too. The first person I met was my elderly driver, Franco, who picked me up from the airport and proceeded not to speak one word to me the whole drive into the city. I would see him later in the agency and he'd stride over with a silly grin and pat me on the head. I asked him why he never spoke to when we had first met. He said, "Sometimes it is best to watch the other person, and to then decide if you want to talk to them at all." I still consider his answer to be on of the best I've ever heard.

To conclude this post, modeling has invited me to see the world, and I'm definitely not stopping now.

TO BE CONTINUED... (very soon)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to work with you, but then I looked at you intensely and I thought: no, I just wanna fuck her (lol).
    Are you still in Milan?
    tomorrow last day of fashion week...

    ReplyDelete